Professional Pics
My sister Tam and Aunt Kaye are kind of getting into photography and took picutres of Bentley yesterday. Even though she won't smile for the camera the pictures came out so cute. I love them! Tam's got skills.
I love this one! She is driving her first car.
This is her smile for the camera. I guess I can't be too mad at that face!
Thanks Tam and Aunt Kaye, they all turned out better than Kiddie Kandids!


7 comments:
Cutest li'l babe ever, I love these! Good job Tam! I'm excited for her to take some of Elle:)
No touch-ups needed on that face. What a sweetheart. I need more!!!!
xxx NaNa
They turned out really cute! I love the one of her smiling...
She is so cute! I love the first picture of her holding on to your? leg. I love photography! I want to get better at it.
Such cute pics!! Tami does a great job!! I LOVE Bentley's cheesy smile!!
I LOVE the pics of Benters!! The cheesy smiley one is my fav!!! So cute!!!
Di, Bentley is such a precious soul. I love her so much. Tami did a great job taking those pics of Benters.
Post a Comment