4 Years of Pure Bliss
Today was our 4 year anniversay... wow... I got married young! Jeff brought me home beautiful spring flowers today, they smell so good. We went to dinner at Asian Star, so d-lish! Everyone needs to go try Walnut shrimp and Sesame chicken.
Jeff is the best husband ever!So fresh... I love wild flowers!
Dang it! I got the cutest one year picture of Bentley and Kiddie Kandids purposefully e-mails the pictures to you fuzzy so you won't print them off. I though I was smart coping it to my blog. I will have to scan it and put it back on cause it is so cute. The stinker though, hates getting her picture taken, she gets it from her grandma Sandy. ha ha. We were only lucky enough to get 5 pictures taken and one turned out and this is it.


4 comments:
Hi Diana -
Aspen was born a month early. She didn't come home from the hospital until she was 4 pounds 2 ounces. But she is doing great now! Don't you love these comparison pictures? I remember the one of Jack and Bentley...crazy. Cute 1 year picture. I can't believe you and Marianne have 1 year olds! Anyway, happy anniversary.
Di...
How cute is little Bentley. It is so crazy to me that all of us have babies now. When did we get so old? It looks like your little family is doing great. I love looking at your post and seeing whats new with you and your friends. Thanks to Linds I feel connected to everyone. Anyway - I hope all continues to go well with you. Stay in touch.
Molly
Little Bentley is SO cute! I love the picture with the curler in her hair! Yeah it is kind of crazy that both Meg and I have babies now! It's so fun, and I love being a mom, as I'm sure you agree. It just makes you so much happier than anything else!
Happy Anniversary! 4 years does seem to fly by! It looks like you and Bentley had a really fun trip as well! I love your Diet Coke addiction! I have the same problem!
Post a Comment