Missouri Trip
Bed head? Bentley and Elle having some fun in the morning. Bentley, Kacey and I all flew to Missouri last weekend to visit our favorite friends, Anne, Ladd, and Elle. We had the best time, playing with the girls, making bows, going to now our favorite store Hobby Lobby, watching Ladd on the news (best weekend anchor), and staying up late watching movies! Oh and I can't forget getting diet cokes EVERY day at Sonic!
Crazy girls in the tub!
First time out this year in good weather, we had to take a stroll in the city after lunch!
Diet coke with vanilla... a little obsessed I think!


5 comments:
Di... you're the best blogger ever! I am obsessed! I'm so glad you had fun! I missed you...
cute cute. what a sweet little girl's reunion. those are two adorable little chicks!
It looks like you had so much fun in good ol Jeff City! I am so sad I wasn't there for the DC and movie nights. Elle and Bentley look so sweet I just want to squeeze there little bums!!!
DUH! I belong in those pictures!!! I can't wait til Annie and Sis are here and we can have a girls night with all of us!!! No DC for me though... 1 year sober baby!! Yes!
Post a Comment