Bentley at one day old...2 1/2 pounds One year old...16 1/2 pounds Her favorite piggy at 2 months old Still her favorite piggy at one year old! So Big!
Great party last night Di-o! It was so cute to see little benters go crazy with her Cake! You guys have had a rough, amazing year and I am so happy that things have turned out so perfectly! We love you guys and will miss while you guys are in Missouri! Love, Kel and Greg
Di!!! I just keep looking to see if you've posted any pics from the big party and still I see nada! Get postin' so I don't feel so bad abut missin it! I NEED to see them!!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Bentley!!! We miss you so much... I think we need to plan a playdate at the beach.
Happy Birthday li'l babe!!!! We love you!
Happy Birthday Bentley!! It's amazing how much she has changed in one year! Amazing!! SHe's precious!
Happy Birthday Bentley! Wow, it's so amazing how much they change! She was so tiny!
Great party last night Di-o! It was so cute to see little benters go crazy with her Cake! You guys have had a rough, amazing year and I am so happy that things have turned out so perfectly! We love you guys and will miss while you guys are in Missouri! Love, Kel and Greg
Di!!! I just keep looking to see if you've posted any pics from the big party and still I see nada! Get postin' so I don't feel so bad abut missin it! I NEED to see them!!!
Post a Comment