Sunday, February 28, 2010

dancing and dancing.

I just signed the girls up for dance.

Bentley was great the first time. She danced her little heart out and followed the teacher.

Reese, not so much. She kept running to me and sitting on my lap.
She is my fearful one.
Hates nursery.
Hates dance class.
HATES, I mean hates Chucky Cheese (the guy in the costume, not the place).
Hopefully she can overcome her fears one day.
But for now we are working on Dance.

Let's just hope she likes the characters at Disney Land in a few months!
Crossing my fingers.

This soon to be four year old loves her tap shoes!
...

On another note...
I went dancing at a club the other night.

Gay night.

I went with my friend's Jaynann and Brenna to a birthday party.
The dancing was a blast! Jay and Brenna were dancin machines!
I think the last time I went to a club I was...I don't know...20.
Anyways, it was such a fun girls night.

I don't think she stopped dancing even for one second the whole night.
I loved it.

Jay, Brenna and me.

2 comments:

3D BROWS ACADEMY said...

okay and why wasn't i there?

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

ok Bent in her tap shoes melts my heart. love it!