my blog saved my life.
Thanksgiving in Newport Beach.
We had the best time hanging out with Jeff's family at Nicole's beach house.
My kids did not want to leave. The Willardson clan are too good to us!

Me and my baby!


Bentley loving her easy-going beach life.
...
I have taken a long break from my blog, I am feeling the itch to catch up. The only problem is our Mac crashed and took all of our pictures with it! ahhhhhhh!
I can't tell you how much I regret not backing up our pictures some how. What slackers we are!
All of our memories erased.
The only good news is that I have a blog.
I am so happy I decided to start this website up soon after Bentley was born. Documenting our lives with our two fabulous kids on my family blog has been a life saver now that I have no pictures left.
So I can't wait to catch up and continue on with publishing my pictures and stories of our life so that one day, when I get around to it, I will get it printed into a book.
Thank goodness for blogs!



14 comments:
Oh I am so so sorry!! I have nightmares about that happening to us cause our computer is such a piece!! Anyway you look absolutely stunning in those pics!! I love them!!
That's brutal, Diana. So sorry to hear about your pics. Get a Time Capsule from the Apple store. It's a wireless router and external hard drive. It automatically backs everything on your computer every 15 mins or so.
I love the photos of you guys on the beach. So beautiful.
ouch. that sucks. glad to see you posting again.
So, so, so sorry about your lost family pics! So sad! I've often thought about how I'd at least have my blogging pics if everything was ruined by a fire or what have you.
I must say, those pics of you on the beach (Newport) are beautiful! They look professionally done! Are they? You are such a babe!
Oh sad. I think I have a few pics of you and your kids at Bear Lake!
My mom just gave me some kind of disk thing that has all of her pictures. That way if her computer crashes or if something happens to her house, she doesn't lose them all. As for me, well I'm not that prepared. I think I would cry. Sometimes I wonder why I blog and if anyone (other than me) cares, but I guess it does have it's rewards!
That sucks!! But you look gorgeous in the beach pics.
I agree with Kate...miss you
Bentley would be top less on the beach, I love it!!!
Hi Di!
It's Danielle (Vranes). It has been waaaay to long! Sorry, I have been such a slacker friend. I am dying to see and talk to you. You and your fam are beautiful! I love the beach pics.
Annie told me that you opened your own salon...way to go that is so awesome. We are coming to town this spring or summer and I would LOVE to see you hopefully! Take care and until then I guess I will get to see you through the blog!
Ah- i would die. but i know what you mean about the blog-- i would feel the same and that is basically why i have it. those pictures are beautiful, di!
Sorry about your pics. That really sucks! I lost all of mine from last year..still bummed about it! I love your pictures! You look SO beautiful. Such a cute little fam you have!
Hey Di,
I came across your blog from Lindsay Johnsons, sorry to hear about your pics! Hey thanks for letting my Sis-in-law put her headbands in your salon! See you soon.
Those pics on the beach...seriously, I don't think you could be more beautiful! Drop dead gorgeous my dear.
Post a Comment