Sunday, November 1, 2009

Presenting... Salon Shag

Reception area.
I LOVE Marlyn in the salon. She looks awesome!

After having the chandeliers lost in space for what seemed like forever, they finally arrived. I could not be happier with the way they look in here.


These shampoo bowls are amazing!! One of the main things I wanted in my salon was comfortable shampoo bowls and I got them.
They don't put the pressure on your neck, which is why they are so great.

We will be having a Grand Opening in a few weeks.
I will post more details when I have them worked out.
So to all of our friends and family... you better all come to it and support or else...
ha ha... That sounded like Jeff didn't it?

11 comments:

Dave and Lindsay said...

DI!! I LOVE IT!! I love the chandeliers!! They are so posh!! I love what you have with everything and can't wait to see it!! Please let me know when your grand opening is!!

Aimee said...

Di, I am so happy for you!!! It looks amazing! Yay for you and good job Jeff!!! Your kids' halloween costumes are adorable! And I love the Geisha costumes!

The Duncans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Duncans said...

Let us know when and where, we will be there! It looks beautiful!

The Morzelewski Family said...

Oh it looks awesome! So excited for you guys!!!!

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

It looks amazing!!! I love the sophisticated simplicity it looks great. Can't wait to see it. Hope you are having a great birthday and doing something super fun.

Angela and Jim said...

It looks so good!!! I like the colors and the lights are beautiful!

Annie said...

LOVE IT!!! When can I book an appointment...I'm thinking December?

Dianne West said...

Looking at Jaynann's blog, and saw
your post of Salon Shag. Heard a
lot about it so it was great to see
what it looks like! The shampoo
bowls do look comfortable! Excited
for you, and Jeff and Eric too! It looks great!

ryan and melissa said...

Di- this looks amazing! Congrats!! So exciting.

Katie Corbridge said...

How did I miss these salon pictures? It's gorgeous! Congrats!