The Last Few Weeks.
The last few weeks have been quite stressful. I knew opening up my own salon would be hard work, and I was ready for a challenge... but I wasn't expecting it to be this stressful. It will all be worth it when it is up and running without any "kinks", as I call them. Everyone is telling me to relax and not sweat the small stuff, but to me nothing is a small matter. I want everything to be perfect!
So to everyone I have ignored or forgotten the last few weeks I apologize.
I AM super excited about the way it is looking. It might take a few months to fill some empty spaces but it looks amazing. I can't wait for all of you to come and see it.
What I wanted to say in this post though is how much I love my girls. They have had a little bit of a hard time seeing me go to work instead of watching me do hair in the kitchen.
But they are troopers and I love them to pieces! I also have to say thanks to my mom this week for watching my girls while my awesome nanny recovers from the SWINE FLU... eek.
She LOVES LOVES school.


1 comment:
i love these pictures! SOooo cute!
Post a Comment