Thursday, August 27, 2009

Some Randoms.

Of coarse we HAD to get the typical first day of school picture.

She looks so big! (sniff sniff)

Jeff loves to wrap the girls up tight in their towels after their baths.

Bentley in her glory. She loves doing everyone's hair but she ESPECIALLY loved doing Grandma Thelma's hair ... did it every single day Grandma was here.
My cute Grandma is 93 and she was such a good sport about it. We love her!
She lives in Canada and we don't see her enough.
Bentley calls her "Mommom mommom". Kind of a mouth full.

Patty and her little babe Hollin.
Just snatching a photo of the two while waiting for Patty's hair to process.

This little one is my sassy girl. Already starting the terrible two's at eighteen months!


Here are some of my makeover projects I am finishing up.
These beauties were bought at Goodwill for 5 dollars each.
I painted and re-upholstered them.

I am now obsessed.
I check the D.I. weekly.

No comments: