Looking a little more tired... this is us now at freaking 4 in the morning!!! (all thanks to the three molars that are cutting through her gums all at once.)
Isn't it a blast being a mom sometimes?
And this is a little something from the photo booth archives. Gotta love him!
Ahhh...I feel ya! That's too bad that Reese has such a hard time with teething. Have you tried giving her some Infant Ibuprofin before bed? That always helped Rory.
Yikes Bikes, are you serious? Whew, you seem to take that well. I guess taking pictures for the memory is better than just crying over it, like i would.
ha ha ha ha! man, you look so tired in the last one! MAYBE... i'll stick to dogs only! :)
MISS YOU!! Thought we were supposed to have a little dinner date on Tuesday??? :( someone MUST have forgotten... or maybe we both did... either way, it's been too damn long!! let's see that face of yours soon, huh!???
I can't believe how big Reese is! She's even making faces with you!!!! I swear she was just born!!! SHEESH.. times flies.
6 comments:
Ahhh...I feel ya! That's too bad that Reese has such a hard time with teething. Have you tried giving her some Infant Ibuprofin before bed? That always helped Rory.
Yikes Bikes, are you serious? Whew, you seem to take that well. I guess taking pictures for the memory is better than just crying over it, like i would.
Ha... i love it!!! Welcome to my life
ha ha ha ha! man, you look so tired in the last one! MAYBE... i'll stick to dogs only! :)
MISS YOU!! Thought we were supposed to have a little dinner date on Tuesday??? :( someone MUST have forgotten... or maybe we both did... either way, it's been too damn long!! let's see that face of yours soon, huh!???
I can't believe how big Reese is! She's even making faces with you!!!! I swear she was just born!!! SHEESH.. times flies.
LOVE YOU and those CUTE babes of yours.
di...she is soooooo stinkin cute, although i am sure st those hours not so much;) but i have not seen rees at all and she is adooorable!! love ya!
I love it!!! She even looks happy to be up and hanging out with you. I'm sure the next day was hard but hopefully she atleast took a nap for you.
Post a Comment