I love all of your updates! I was WAY behind. Your girls are growing up so fast! It's fun to see all the sisters together too. You are all so beautiful. BTW: as far as the chickens go..YES they smell, but they are out of the garage now and outside so it's not an issue. We have 15..can't wait for fresh eggs. I think Tam should get some. They're easy. (so far)
I remember meeting Hugh briefly at Courtney's wedding in California a couple years ago. He seemed like a nice guy so I am sure this girl is lucky. She is super cute too!
6 comments:
you cut off her hand so i can't see the ring!!!!! Cute picture.... hugh is lucky, she is darling!
ya.. she looks like Hayden whatever her last name is! and... di... you look like a super sexy biatch hot mama!! :) LOVE YOU.
I love all of your updates! I was WAY behind. Your girls are growing up so fast! It's fun to see all the sisters together too. You are all so beautiful. BTW: as far as the chickens go..YES they smell, but they are out of the garage now and outside so it's not an issue. We have 15..can't wait for fresh eggs. I think Tam should get some. They're easy. (so far)
I remember meeting Hugh briefly at Courtney's wedding in California a couple years ago. He seemed like a nice guy so I am sure this girl is lucky. She is super cute too!
Love your updates too. Look at your gorgeous hair. jealous.
post pic's of the wedding!
Post a Comment