Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Birthday Tea Party.

Alex just turned 3 and had quite the tea party to celebrate!

Mel went all out with the decor...of coarse.

Each gal got a feather hat and a necklace.


Waiting for other guest's to arrive.
Bentley and Alex may or may not have snuck a few cupcakes before the party started.


Samantha Kate ready to party in her best party dress.
So presh!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute party. I want to be a little girl again! Mel is so freakin talented! I just checked mel's blog, but there are no pictures up there yet, so I will wish Alex a big Happy Birthday, here.
All the girls look so beautiful.

Annie said...

I love li'l Bent in her hat...fancy nancy:) miss ya!

Kel said...

CUTE! I am obsessed with that tea party!! :) SOO cute! Of course Mel went ALLLL out!!! the little girls look like they are in the 1940's....i love it.

Kirkland's said...

Thanks for posting on the party, you took some great pics...send them to me! Great blogging, so frequent now!

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

Cutest girls ever. Dang is that what I'm missinig out on?

ryan and melissa said...

Too cute- Love the theme.

jaytee'sbtw said...

what?!!!! is this at mels house?! i will have to remember this and hire her in the future!! wow...so so cute! tell her hi:)