why is he so cool you ask?
Six reasons....
(one for each year)
1. He is very entertaining.
2. He is super motivated... i.e. starting his own buisness and training for an IRON MAN.
3. He loves his girls!
4. He has a true passion for the outdoors.
5. He makes holidays so exciting and intense. Like a little kid!
and
6. Six years later and he still tells me I am beautiful EVERY SINGLE day!
No joke.
Happy anniversary baby dude!
(one for each year)
2. He is super motivated... i.e. starting his own buisness and training for an IRON MAN.
3. He loves his girls!
4. He has a true passion for the outdoors.
5. He makes holidays so exciting and intense. Like a little kid!
and
6. Six years later and he still tells me I am beautiful EVERY SINGLE day!
No joke.
Happy anniversary baby dude!


8 comments:
that is so sweet! Jeff, I knew you were pretty cool! happy anniversary guys!
Ahh, "baby dude"...you guys are still cheesy and cute!
So Sweet. He is entertaining...makes us laugh all the time.
Congrats you guys! Funny... I remember Kate showing me some wedding photos of you guys while we were serving together on the mission!
6 Reasons why Jeff is sort of a punk.
(1) He never comes down to Provo (he thinks it's further to come down to Provo than to go up from Provo)
(2) He breaks his own bike so he doesn't have to ride the best Mt. Bike trial in the world
(3) He signs up for an Iron Man and.... that's all
(4) He doesn't climb enough
(5) Hearing his name is like fingernails on a chalk board
(6) His smile is sort of evil like Mr. Grinch or Mr. Burns.
From his Best Friend Greg
I mean Mt. Bike trail
I followed the trail here from Nicole, a good friend of mine from our church in Glendale...WAY back in the day. It makes me smile to see Jeff so grown up. I remember when he was born...he was so loved. We carried that beautiful little boy everywhere, as did his mom & dad, and sisters. He was so sweet and so cute. And I love seeing pictures of your daughters. It makes me smile that he has a beautiful, loving family.
Courtney Barnes Ransom
(A Glendale friend of Nicoles!)
Oh that Jeff...he IS the coolest. And I think it's cute how he and Greg flirt through your blog and on FB - those crazy boys:)
Post a Comment