Friday, March 13, 2009

just a few things.

*I know they look like trees. I was going for spring.
My cousin in Canada introduced me to these. She has been making them and putting them on her blog so I had to try them.

They are cake pops and they are amazing.
It is yummy super dense, moist cake inside a candy shell.
Now I am addicted and I will be attempting the HELLO KITTY ones.
Although I dont know if i am that talented.

Guess who would have eaten all of them if I let her?

I ended up taking them to Bunco.
I had to share them!
....

THIS is the other project I did last week.
It was intense.
I don't think I could do it again.
Very technical.
But it turned out too cute.

Mel of coarse was the one that found out how to do it.
So it was craft day at Mel's.
ALLLLLLLL day.

Bent's room has been so bare, so now
she loves having something to look at before bed!

7 comments:

Aimee said...

WOW! you are crafty! These wall hangings you did with Mel are amazing!!!! good job!

The Morzelewski Family said...

so now you are going to have to share your recipe for the cake pops! I love the wall arrangement, did you make all of the pictures? So cute!

Jay and Bec said...

Okay, I loved the cake pops too but I haven't tried them yet because I know I will eat them all! I saw the hello kitty ones on the website, and then saw Jen's. They look pretty amazing, but also look a bit time consuming. Are they? I LOVE the wall pics in Bentley's room! You are so talented! Great job!

The Thomas Family said...

Wow, good job on the wall! Awesome. I wish I could so something like that... but then I remember that I have had plans for Benson and Claire's rooms that I still haven't gotten around to. Some day.

Becky said...

I LOVE the wall art! You'll have to explain how you did that!

P.S. I'm totally offended that you don't have my blog on your list! :)

shoberfamily.blogspot.com

Kel said...

DUH! Little Martha Stewart. Pat would be so proud if you were her daughter!! =) She always KNEW you would be crafty... after you did such a GREAT job on a cross-stitch that she bought for us in 8th grade and I just sloppily hurried through mine and you took your sweet time and made it perfect!!

I want to eat one of those cake pops! YUM.

Jennifer said...

Great job on the cake-pops. They're fun, aren't they? And tasty. I love the wall art too. Very nice.