skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The girls lured Samantha into the bathroom while the adults weren't watching.
When Mel realized "Mantha" wasn't by her side she went to go find her and this is what she found.
The two bullies thought it would be so fun to fill the watering can with toilet water and pour on little Mantha's head. Bentley was holding her in position while big sis would dump.
Manthy was drenched... and she didn't even put up a fight.
Doesn't that still qualify as a "swirly"?
Oh and yes there was pee in the water.
(we are rude for taking pictures before saving her... i know!)
8 comments:
YES! I got a GOOD laugh outta this one. I'm kinda sad that Bents isn't coming to be naughty with Elle!
Ha! Your girls are tooo cute.
Gross! Ha Ha! Girls will be girls... I guess?!?
ha ha ha ha ha h ah! I am LAUGHING SOO hard @ this!!! The look on Bent's face is hilarious! She looks like she is on the most important/serious mission of her life. I LOVE her naughty face. I love Bent Di, she is SO hilarious!
**Kel
That was TOO funny....I wish we would have caught it on video!
Oh yes, and there was pee in the water!! Ahhhaaaa! That is so hilarious. Stinkers.
So sick!! I love it!! Pee in the water, her cute little wet face and the innocent looks of two little two year olds..priceless.
That is so gross but equally funny. hahaha. Naughty little girls.
Post a Comment