patty's reply to my post


Do i look fat and stressed cause i am...
I don't know what it is!?!?! Im sitting there eating a bowl of ice cream while
my mom and jared call me chunky monkey. I know that if i don't stop i'll regret
it but i just can't!
I don't know what it is my body just likes sugar right now. All night thats all
i think about... "what am i gonna eat when i wake up".... then i wake up and i
can't stop eating. My baby is gonna come out so hyper but my body just likes
it.
Then i stand on the scale and see that i have gained 30 pounds and i still have
like 12 more weeks to go. I cry to jared but he doesn't care cause he knows
what my problem is.... i can't stop the ice cream!!!!!!
Then i go to my closet and try to find something that will fit my fat @%* and i
just stand there and want to cry because everything i bought for maternity im
already FREAKIN' grown out of...!
j/k dio...... i love your blog! :)


4 comments:
ha ha ha... patty i loved your reply you send to my email so much that jenny and i decided it needed to go on my blog since you dont have one.
love you and your NOT fat!
So funny!! Love your post di. Sounds like my life and I am pretty sure I look like that everyday.
HAHAHA! This is the Patti we know and love!
anika i read your blog and i have an account with clarisonic.... i sell them i so could have gotten you one for cost! Next time think about the facialist you know :)
patty
Post a Comment