...and his name was Bob. He was REALLY into making pizza (it was his newest thing). He loved making them so much that he made SEVEN pizza's for his own birthday party. (check out the mess! we always dread the MESS!)
And they all were very gourmet, piled with gourmet toppings.
Of course family showed up because we don't miss Bob's food EVER. Mom and Matt enjoyed a few pieces.
Me and Jeff were there to celebrate and boy did we eat!
Tami and Dave came with their crew.
Mel and Chris of course hosted the event.
Lori and Glenn mingled.
Reese ate the pizza and pea's and candy.
We snapped a shot of the girls.
Snapped one of the guys. (Because we were already segregated into boy/girl groups. We always do that at party's. Silly. )
Captured a moment of the Chef and all his grandkids (minus Samantha).
Then everyone gathered for a puppet show. Bentley's show was awsome!
The end.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Could you not take out the red eye in the pic?? I look scary and the only one with red eyes. All the other pics are great!
cute di! I love the one of you and your sisters and mama! Never thought this before, but you are really looking a lot like Tam!!!!! You hot mama you!!!!
5 comments:
Could you not take out the red eye in the pic?? I look scary and the only one with red eyes. All the other pics are great!
this is awesome!!!! What a great post! Di you look like a model! Oh how I miss uncle Bob's cooking! You got some great photos!!!!
I had no idea that Bentley could blow such a big bubble!
Boy did we have fun, I'm stealing the pics for my blog! Thanks.
cute di! I love the one of you and your sisters and mama! Never thought this before, but you are really looking a lot like Tam!!!!! You hot mama you!!!!
Love you.
kel
Post a Comment