do i look tired?
Cause I am.I have a problem and the problem is this...
My baby is teething and not just one tooth but a couple good ones.
She has been running a fever in the night and that makes her one cranky babe.
The other thing is ...
that I stay up late because I want to... even though my body doesn't want to.
It is just in me to want to stay up late. I don't know why.
I just do.
I like to stay up when there is peace and quiet
(meaning everyone is asleep, husband and kids)
and watch MY shows on the DVR.
or
Stay up with my piece and quiet room and look at stupid blogs my friends tell me about.
K, their not stupid cause if they were I wouldn't be looking at them.
Then when I FINALLY decide I am ready for bed...
I just can't fall asleep because my back hurts.
I guess tension and stress likes to build up in my back and create the biggest knots known to man kind.
Then...
I finally fall asleep and the next thing I know Reese is crying.
It is 2 am.
I finally get her to fall back asleep and before I know it I hear her crying again.
I look at the clock and it is 6 am. damn.
I tell Jeff to take over but he can't cause he HAS to leave.
Work out or something. Or work, which ever.
"I am so tired" I cry to him.
And we all know I am NOT a morning person.
But he doesn't feel bad for me even a little bit cause he knows my problem.
I can not get my self to bed at a DECENT HOUR!


11 comments:
that sucks big time! i know how you feel because slade STILL wakes up almost every night and is almost 14 months...ugh. i just started putting my kids to sleep at 8pm so i could treat myself to the tivo!
Oh my goodness Di...I feel like YOU have the drinking problem - I'm sad for you - I do the same thing though...did Kace get you into Rowdy too?
Di!!! I can totally relate. I felt myself sinking into the same deep depression of no sleep, cranky baby & neverending tiredness. The solution: STOP internet & tv for like 1 week & take care of yourself. It sucks & is hard, but has to be done. Pamper yourself or cut the dc after 5pm & go to bed when your kids do for a week & I swear you will feel so much better. Give little Reese some motrin & a baba (I'm sure you already do), but that is what helps B-man. Long walks help me too. Love ya & I hope you feel better soon. It's so hard being a mom sometimes. Love, Weaver.
PS- I'm so sorry for introducing Kacey into Rowdy. I started it. It's amazing though isn't it?
Di...I know your pain, but I must say that you look gorgeous even when you're tired. Um...come get a massage from me if your back hurts that bad!
you look more like you are about ready to slit your wrists in that picture. you look like someone just pushed you on the bed and yelled "CRY DIANA CRY!"
I love you di and i have the same problem... I HATE GOING TO BED EARLY! HATE IT!! Something about the late night hours that I just LOVE!!
What is ROWDY??
I sure love you. call me.
Kel
Di, I swear we are twins. Same baby problems. Same nighttime DVR habbits. I stay up and enjoy the silence and then I can't drag myself out of bed in the morning. and I am cranky. Hang in there. Maybe I should have Bent come over and play with Crew. They can be crazy together!
PS you are still gorgeous
I think you look gorgeous in that pic, but yes... tired too! I LOVE YOU!
That kid is chubbs enough and should be sleeping through the night!! I hope you don't give her a bottle. But oh she is so precious!
NO.... you do not look tired, you look freakin GORGEOUS! Man you are beautiful, and I totally understand were you are coming from... it's 11:59, I have a sinus infection, my husband is out of town and what am I doing, commenting on blogs!
We need to hang out more often (after hours) I'm exactly the same, stay up late, sleep in (if I can), and for no reason at all.
You are not alone. I cannot make myself go to bed. I try to every night and instead I do the same things...my time for my shows/books/blogs! Young mothers need that quiet time.
Post a Comment