you have tummy time right after you eat. then you get ignored for a little while and end up looking like this, barf on the hair and face! Poor little Reese.
Poor Reeser!!! Luckily she didn't get it in her eyes like Ike does! Oh, and I love Sue's comment on your last post...classic. K - have fun braiding your life away today:)
EwW, that is so funny and sad all at the same time :-) I had to comment on the whole motorcycle thing cause James wants to get one and I feel the exact same way as you!!! Those things are great for gas but awful for anyone who tends to worry....especially us wives at home with our kids! I feel ya
Love it, the look on Reess's face is priceless " I told you so". Isn't that just par for the course when you have other children to tend to as well? Love your blog, we will see you soon!
Claires shoes at the stampede thing are from Gap, so you can totally get them, I just bought them like two weeks ago! I also started trying probiotics with Olivia, AMAZING, it's like night and day! I think you hold the secret to good babies! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Hi! Not sure if you remember me at all, I was a friend of Patty and Jeff's at BYU... totally just blog-hopped around and found you guys. What a beautiful family you have. Girls really are the best. Dan and I have only one but she's fabulous (set everyone else up for failure in fact).
And I got a chance to email with Patty before her wedding - she looks exquisite. Nice job on her hair :)
Anyway, we have a blog too, but it's private, but I can totally send you an invite, just email me at vballcougar at aol.com (sorry, trying to cut down on risk of spam) and I'll send it to you!
Glad to see you and your cute fam! Tell Jeff I say howdy.
10 comments:
I love it, HILARIOUS! Olivia always turns on her side and we have the same suprise when we get her up!
Oh Di that is so funny! Lets get together soon. Some of the girls at Kami want to do lunch.
Poor Reeser!!! Luckily she didn't get it in her eyes like Ike does! Oh, and I love Sue's comment on your last post...classic. K - have fun braiding your life away today:)
You are such a fun mom. Most babies don't get the chance to play in their own vomit because most moms think its gross. But not you... you rock!
Kinda gross! Poor babe.
EwW, that is so funny and sad all at the same time :-) I had to comment on the whole motorcycle thing cause James wants to get one and I feel the exact same way as you!!! Those things are great for gas but awful for anyone who tends to worry....especially us wives at home with our kids! I feel ya
Di-
Love it, the look on Reess's face is priceless " I told you so". Isn't that just par for the course when you have other children to tend to as well? Love your blog, we will see you soon!
Hey Diana!
Claires shoes at the stampede thing are from Gap, so you can totally get them, I just bought them like two weeks ago! I also started trying probiotics with Olivia, AMAZING, it's like night and day! I think you hold the secret to good babies! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Di, this is awesome! I love it. Poor little Reese!
Di -
Hi! Not sure if you remember me at all, I was a friend of Patty and Jeff's at BYU... totally just blog-hopped around and found you guys. What a beautiful family you have. Girls really are the best. Dan and I have only one but she's fabulous (set everyone else up for failure in fact).
And I got a chance to email with Patty before her wedding - she looks exquisite. Nice job on her hair :)
Anyway, we have a blog too, but it's private, but I can totally send you an invite, just email me at vballcougar at aol.com (sorry, trying to cut down on risk of spam) and I'll send it to you!
Glad to see you and your cute fam! Tell Jeff I say howdy.
--Mimi
Post a Comment