Thursday, June 19, 2008

Willardson/Willardsen Wedding.

Jeff's sister Patty got married this last weekend in California. She was the most beautiful bride ever! This was right after I got done doing her hair and she was ready to walk down the aisle. How weird is it that Patty just has to change the spelling of her last name! I love it.



Bentley the stink would not let me get a good picture that night. So I shot one from behind. She was the sweetest flower girl!

The wedding and reception was held in Jeff's oldest sister Nicole's backyard. It was absolutely beautiful. Sandy did an awsome job planning it.


Ok I feel really bad that I didn't get a good picture of Jared. They are so cute together.

From left to right is Nicole, Patty, Jenny, and Jeff. The Willardson children.

This is Patty and Jared with Jared's little boy Hawk and brother Joe.

Daddy daughter dance.

This is kind of funny. The cake was never delivered so at the last minute Nicole and Joe ordered everyone Penguin frozen yogurt. It was a hit!

This is me with my most beautiful and hilarious niece Kinley. Seriously she is probably the funniest 15 year old I have ever met!

4 comments:

Cheri' said...

Di,
I love seeing your blog. I can't believe you have 2 kids now. I think the last time I saw you was right after I had Liam, almost 2 years ago!

Kirkland's said...

What a beautiful bride! Glad you guys had a great time at the resort!

kkicks said...

Hi Diana and Jeff! It's Kelly! So fun to see your pics from the trip and the video of Bently! Give the girls a love from me! Can't wait till the next time we see you again! Especially you Q-tip!;)

chadandsydney said...

You did a great job on her hair!! She looks so beautiful. And your girls are so freakin cute!!