Di- WOW! She has grown up so much already. And that hair, I am so jealous. She has more than my whole family combined. Share the wealth. Love you guys, lets play soon.
Sweet little pumpkin! She is adorable! I am jealous that she still has all that thick beautiful hair! Payton is balding on top from wearing her headband 24/7. Can't leave the crib without it!
11 comments:
She is so cute Diana! Her are Georiga (caitlins girl) could have quite the hair dos! I love all her outfits!
In that first pic, Reese looks so much like Bentley! So cute.
Di- WOW! She has grown up so much already. And that hair, I am so jealous. She has more than my whole family combined. Share the wealth.
Love you guys, lets play soon.
What a cutie Di, she is beautiful, hopefully we can meet her this summer at the reunion.! I love all of that hair!
K oh my gosh...the pic with the hat on her looks so much like YOU! Way cute pics.
She is adorable Diana! I can't believe how much she looks like you! She's growing up so fast.
Sweet little pumpkin! She is adorable! I am jealous that she still has all that thick beautiful hair! Payton is balding on top from wearing her headband 24/7. Can't leave the crib without it!
Hi Di, these pic are darling! I just started my family blog last week. kartchnerchaos.blogspot.com
I can't believe how long you have had yours!
Hey Diana,
Your girls are so cute!! I just beame a blogger myself, fu way to keep in touch. Lisa Jo
Hey Diana,
Your girls are so cute!! I just came into the blogger world, fun way to keep in touch. Lisa Jo
Post a Comment