Tuesday, June 24, 2008

am i crazy?


jeff just picked this new bike up the other day and he is obsessed! he is so sick of spending $125.00 every 3 or 4 days on gas for his truck, this bike cost him 5 bucks to fill up his tank for every 120 miles. a bargain right? well i know he got the bike for free, a trade, which is awsome but i can't decide if i am crazy for letting him commute on this. am i? we did go for ride the other night to wal-mart and it was totally fun! i feel good about it when we go out together for rides but not when he is out all day commuting. what do i do?

6 comments:

The Four Eggs said...

Di- at least you aren't wearing gauchos and a puffy jacket!!!!!! I will be home on July 12th- PARTY!!!

Anika said...

At least you guys have helmets! I get to go for ride tomorrow!

kkicks said...

You better up the life insurance...

Anonymous said...

Yes you two are crazy. Get life insurance!! Don't ride together, someone has to be here to raise the babes. Jeff always wears his helmet and Di say Jeff is a very careful driver. It's the other crazy drivers I worry about. I pray for him daily, as I do for all my loved ones when they are out and about.
Love, Mom

Marianne said...

Di, you and I have always been the ones who worry, so I definitely understand your concern! That being said... it's a great way to save on gas... maybe we should sell Spen's car and hmmmmm...

I love all the pictures from the wedding, as always, you did a great job on her hair. It looks like you had a really fun time.

Jay and Bec said...

Yes, maybe a little crazy--but who could blame you!! With all the money I fork out for gas, I would be lying if I said that I haven't thought about getting a bike of my own to shoot around on! I could just get a little side car for the kids! Ha Ha.