Tuesday, May 27, 2008

little cuzies.


so my sister mel put the babies in the toy strollers today and it was the cutest dang thing ever. they just sat there and posed. of course we hurry and did it while bentley and alex were out of the room, because you know for sure they would think it was cool and want to try it. real babies are more fun to push around! and just look at little reesers face in the bottom picture, oh my goodness!

5 comments:

Jay and Bec said...

I love all of your new pics! Reese is looking more like Bentley to me! They are beautiful little girls! So fun to have so many cute cousins around to play with too!

Kirkland's said...

such little dollies!

az updates said...

okay, I can totally see you in Reese. So dang cute... way to go on updating! your favorite, jenny


When will you be in CA?

Anika said...

I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU. And I've called you like 3 times to set up dinner next week... with no call back! You are in trouble little Miss! Call me! Reese is so adorable!

Jaynann said...

Could they be any cuter? I love when they sit in those strollers, ha!