Tuesday, April 29, 2008

first date.

Sad to say but this is the only picture I got while visiting the Egan's in Missouri. My camera died. But isn't this just precious? Ike and Reese were having tender moments. Luckily I got it before Reese started crying. Ike is the easiest baby, never ever cries. Lucky Annie!

9 comments:

Annie said...

Yes...love my tubby boy in his muscle man onesie - and he looks so concerned for his woman:)

Kirkland's said...

Cute picture! Reese looks so tan next to Ike.

Cait said...

Reese is such a cutie, so is little Bentley! I LOVE Bentley in her Baby Legs a few posts down, she just looks so cute!

Jay and Bec said...

Cute new posts!! Your kids are so beautiful!!

Garrett-Ashley & our Peanuts said...

Di-

Your Reese is so precious, she is sure growing up fast (I know she is still young) but I haven't seen her yet. Sorry for being such a bad friend. I do thing of your cute family often.
Love ya

Anika said...

What cute babies! I love that Reese is so dark... she is my fav!

The Duncans said...

Great pic! She's such a dark mysterious woman. Hope you're enjoying her littleness....we miss that...ofcourse ours was never little.

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

How cute!!! I can't wait for us all to get together. Hope you had a great time in missouri.

Aaron and Heather said...

Hey Di,
Not sure if you remember me, but I was a nanny with you out in New York. I found your blog and just wanted to say hi! Your girls are so cute! I think that my sister-in-law was one of Bentley's primary nurses (Rachel Duke). Gotta love the preemie's!! I can't seem to get enough of them. My first was 3 months early and my 2nd and 3rd were only 1 month early.
Heather Duke (Weeks)