Things we have learned about Princess B!
After spending a few days with "Princess B" we have learned that she sure HATES BATHS!
She'll sleep a full 12 hours in a BIG GIRL bed.
She loves Lean Pocket Pizza Sticks.
Orange Tic Tacs will keep her quiet through church...but she swallows them WHOLE.
She'll actually sit through an entire sacrament meeting (sorry Jeff, No more excuses)
She treats all dogs like her dad does - notice the treatment in the above photo.
She loves to try on shoes...all shoe stores should be on notice because she will pull each pair out of the box.
She DOES NOT like getting KISSES from the stinky stott boys.
and finally, don't dare try and share her blanket, she'll turn a fierce color of purple.
I'm sure there will be many more enlighting experiences to come:)


4 comments:
I never had an Aunt as creative and fun as Aunt Jenny! I think this is turning out to be a wonderful adventure .... I'm sure Bentley will end-up loving the Stinky Stott boys ..... I do! Greg, hang in there ... I know that your not use to girls but they really are sugar and spice and everything .... even one they turn purple ..... I know that Di and Jeff appreciate the pictures of Princess B .... I do!
Love, Na Na
oops can you change the one to when they turn purple ... thanks
Jenny, you out-do us all in the aunt department! Glad Benty is being a good girl for you.
Jenny, You are like the master-blogger! I knew that Di didn't do this on her own! JK Di- Love you!
Post a Comment