"Princess B is brilliant." She knows that Gilbert water tastes the same wether it comes out of the tap or out of the gutter. We are thinking of doing away with the royal sippy cup.
I smile and laugh everytime I see Princess B ... knowing that Diana and Jeff are saying to themselves ... she'll never be the same .... water in the tap won't taste as good, sleeping without Kasey won't be as much fun, and what do you mean I can jump in the puddles after church!
So much fun ... I'm sorry that Di's in the hospital but what a great opportunity to bond with the Stott family. Jenny ... you are amazing!
jenny i love how stylin you've made my blog! i was too lazy to figure it out. thank you for posting all the wonderful things about my baby! she is so lucky to have someone who will fly here, pick her up and fly her back to arizona just to take care of her for a really long time! who does that? your the best! we love you! and we miss bents to much, i am going a little crazy!
2 comments:
I smile and laugh everytime I see Princess B ... knowing that Diana and Jeff are saying to themselves ... she'll never be the same .... water in the tap won't taste as good, sleeping without Kasey won't be as much fun, and what do you mean I can jump in the puddles after church!
So much fun ... I'm sorry that Di's in the hospital but what a great opportunity to bond with the Stott family. Jenny ... you are amazing!
Love, Mom
jenny i love how stylin you've made my blog! i was too lazy to figure it out. thank you for posting all the wonderful things about my baby! she is so lucky to have someone who will fly here, pick her up and fly her back to arizona just to take care of her for a really long time! who does that? your the best! we love you! and we miss bents to much, i am going a little crazy!
Post a Comment