Naughty Naughty Girl
This little monkey climbs on EVERYTHING! Finally she figured out how to climb out of her crib. The first try was a big crash landing followed by some tears. We thought since she got a little hurt that she wouldn't attempt it again but oh no, she is determined. She kept trying every time my mom would stick her back in bed. So now she has to be caged. The crib tent is the best invention ever! She hated it the first day but now knows she lost this battle.
First off, I love when she gets into my uggs. She loves them and they drowned her. But what I don't love is that she has discovered that if she pulls all the slats out of the blinds she can watch people out front. She makes the biggest mess and it is not very fun putting them all back in. She does it pretty much every day.
I sure do love that little face!


3 comments:
I lover her little mischievous smile! And I love that you put a cage on her crib! lol! I'm excited to see you tonight!
She is getting so big! Lets get together soon. I want to see your belly.
I agree. The tent was a lifesaver!! I just wish that they made them for twin size beds!!!
Post a Comment