Sunday, December 9, 2007

Just like her Daddy...

..she LOVES the snow! She was out sledding in our backyard with everyone for quite a while. Finally Jeff made her come inside because her cheeks and nose were bright red.



Poor baby girl loved it until the snow sprayed her face. As soon as we wiped it off she was ready to do it again.

Bentley and cousin Liv.

Still playing with cousins and loving it!

4 comments:

Cait said...

Yeah , I was excited to see a new post! I think I am going to have to dress Brooklyn and I up warm today and let her play in the snow, Bentley is such a little doll! And you look so cute.. I love bellies! Mine is starting to look more like a baby than just fat.

sandy said...

I tried this yesterday but couldn't remember my password! It was so wonderful seeing Jeff and Bentley experience the 1st of many snowy adventures. You are the sexiest pregnant lady - even in sweats and Jeff, congratulations on helping to build such a strong spiritual foundation for the people in Cambodia.

Thanks for sharing the pictures .... I love them!
Sandy

Jay and Bec said...

I love looking at all of your new posts! The pictures of Cambodia are really amazing! I don't blame you for not wanting to go while pregnant!! I'm sure you'll get another chance!! AND you look really great by the way!

nicole said...

Bentley is so adorable...even with a snow splatter in her eye! I can't believe that she still wanted to stay out and play after that! Brave little one!