Hey Diana, I just found out you live in our neighborhood, Yay! Your blog is so cute, I'm glad I found it. Bentley is adorable, she needs to come over and meet Presley! Its nice to be able to keep in touch with everyone through blogging.
Hey Di! It's Mel Faye! Happy belated birthday... you look beautiful in those pics! I see that you have a new home- congrats... I need to get your new address, e-mail it to me when you get a sec (hotmelfaye@hotmail.com). Heather introduced me to this blog thing, it is so fun to see everyone's cute families!
6 comments:
Hey Di,
lets go to water aerobics sometime soon. Can't wait to see your new house...it looks way nice!!
-liz
... and Jaynann was standing on a box between us two giants! lol!
Hey Diana,
I just found out you live in our neighborhood, Yay! Your blog is so cute, I'm glad I found it. Bentley is adorable, she needs to come over and meet Presley! Its nice to be able to keep in touch with everyone through blogging.
Hey, that box was my tippy toes...next time I am wearing 5 inch heals.
Hey Di! It's Mel Faye! Happy belated birthday... you look beautiful in those pics! I see that you have a new home- congrats... I need to get your new address, e-mail it to me when you get a sec (hotmelfaye@hotmail.com). Heather introduced me to this blog thing, it is so fun to see everyone's cute families!
Hey what is your address. How do I mail you something when you don't have a street name. Email me at katieopark@yahoo.com or text spencer.
Post a Comment