Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Our New House!

We just moved into our new place a week ago and we love it! We love the location, we love the neighborhood, and we love the added space from our last home. Our kitchen, living room area is great! We can finally have more than 3 people over without feeling crowded.

This is Bentley's room until the new baby comes.

This will be Bentley's new room. I love this bed, I don't see Bentley in it for a long time, it would over take her.

8 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Oh wow! Where did you move to? Out of Draper? Well, congrats, your new house looks beautiful!! Perfect for welcoming a new baby!!

The Morzelewski Family said...

Your house looks adorable! I am glad you posted some new pictures, Bentley is a doll! Congrats on the little one, I heard you are having a girl? That will be so much fun!

Kristin said...

Hey Diana - I am so glad to find your blog! So many great things to read about and I especially love the Bachelor post...I can't believe she turned it down??!!!

Annie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Di-o Dear...Happy days will come to you all year - I'll stop there:) Love you, love the house.

Karyn said...

Congrats on your new home Diana. I love your baby room... Bentley is growing up so fast, just wait until you bring home the new baby, your little Bentley will have grown yet again. Enjoy your new home!
Hope to see you all very soon!
huggs from all of us up north

Anika said...

It's so beautiful... even more beautiful in person! :)

nicole said...

Wow! It's beautiful! It kinda makes me sad that we're not there too. Remember, we would've been just like 2 doors up from your guys?! Sad.
It was really fun seeing you guys last week. You look great, and congratulations on your pregnancy...I'll be praying that all goes well.

Jaynann said...

Ok, I am jealous...it it so cute!