Bear Lake
My dad's side of the family does a camping on the beach vacation every year, and this year we decided to camp at Bear Lake. It was fun, the weather was a little over cast, but good for the most part. We boated, ate, lounged, and slept. Oh, and Tami and I swear we saw the Bear Lake Monster... I never really believed in it growing up even when Rich Barton always tried to scare me, but there was definitely something lurking at the surface and it was big and long!
Bentley was a good little camper, she sure loved those chairs.


2 comments:
I totally believe that you saw the Bear Lake monster! My uncle swore to his grave that he saw it too! Bents is so freakin cute...
oh my gosh! She is a full on little girl now... feel like i haven't seen her forever. Cute pics! Love the little pony tail on top of her head.
Post a Comment