Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Soul 2 Soul

Jeff's sister put together the sponsership for the Tim and Faith tour, so lucky us, (Jo, Lori, Matt and I) got to go to a private pre-show show. There Tim was right in front of me singing... he grabbed my hand and I told him I liked his "faith" tatoo, he laughed and said thanks! I had to keep Jo from not grabbing his butt when he stood up , she could have because we were that close, but she refrained herself. And Faith was on the other side of the stage but who cares about her when you have Tim McGraw looking right at you! This pre-show was really cool because you get to interact with the singers. Usally there are meet and greets where you stand in line and wait to get a picture with the artist and then immediatly turn around and leave the room. It's cool but this was more fun. After that I didn't care where we sat in the arena because we got to see then up close and personal. But as always Jeff came through and we happend to have the best seats in the house! We had a blast!

From our seat in the arena.




Lori, Jo, me, and Matt

5 comments:

Annie said...

So....I'm a little jealous. You lucky dogs you! See ya tonight:)

krissycoco said...

Where the heck are the pictures of my little girl

Karyn said...

Okay, that is not fair! Your very lucky! I am sure that you all had a wonderful time. They (Tim and the other) are going to be in Edmonton (yikes, I don't like Edmonton)...apparently their stage won't work in the Saddledome here in Calgary. Anyways I won't be at their concert... Was it a good one? Dumb question!
You all look great! I wish that we could see you guys more often. I would love to meet all the new babies down there. Jack would love Bently... Hopefully we can see you soon!
Huggs and Kisses to all...
Karyn

Jay and Bec said...

How Awesome!! I am so jealous! It looks like you guys had a blast!!

Anonymous said...

DUH!! LUCKY!!! I loved the pic of you and heffrie! you guys look fabulous!! Have fun in Cali Di-o!