Wednesday, March 7, 2007

PARTY PEOPLE

Just getting pretty for the big party. I was TRYING to tame the crazy hair by putting a curler in it.

I made Bentley a birthday hat, I was quite proud of myself.

We had such a good turn out, all of Bentley's cousins and friends came. They all loved watching her dig into the cake, it was the big event of the night!

Kacey, Kellie, and Katie all came. Jeff and I have great friends! Check out how cute Katies new little baby Luke is...awww. Thank you to everyone that came, we so appriciate it. Thank you for all the great gifts, they were all perfect!

5 comments:

Annie said...

These pics make me homesick!!!! I really am gonna shed a tear! I'm so sad I missed such a fun party:( But we'll see you tonight! Have safe travels:)

Anika said...

You forgot to mention that the most important person came.... ME! You are in trouble!

Marianne said...

Fun Fun Fun!!!! Bentley looks so dang cute... It looks like you had a great time. Give hugs and kisses to Bentley from me and Jack. Love ya!

Jay and Bec said...

Such cute pictures! I love her birthday hat, AND the fact that she got her very own huge cake to shovel in her mouth! Looks like you had a great day!

sandy said...

I look at these pictures over and over .... she is the perfect one year old! NaNa couldn't be any prouder of her or her parents!
xxxx